Tarboy Tarboy

Truly memorable.

However, the only thing that bugs me is that I don't think Tarboy is all that interestingly designed. He appears too simple compared to the rest of the robots in this animation. I know the contrast between design can be good, but I think its too generic a look for him.

The Last Minute Shopper The Last Minute Shopper

Stylish and different.

I enjoyed the darker look on how some feel about the holiday season, and some techniques that you used with all the mannequins overlapping each other made this very pleasing to watch.

Really, this is a haunting piece that strikes you, and keeps you interested.

Two minutes of terror EP1 Two minutes of terror EP1

Intriguing, but can use a few changes.

Overall, this was very effective. I like the timing of when you used all the sounds and music. Timing the audio is very important in suspense build-up, and I think you have it down well.

However, I find something to break the experience. Especially the laugh you use for the evil phone. I found it to be too silly sounding. I think something more along the lines of a slow, little girl's laugh might've been more effective. Also, I felt the head exploding thing was a bit uncalled for. Even if it is important, having the girl go through a bit more built-up fear BEFORE her head goes boom would've made it more effective and unnerving.

I know those are only two things, but I feel that they are important to the video.

Although you did say that it's possible to classify this as dark comedy, so that may have been intentional, I don't know.